Vote Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Myth vs Fact Sheet
Where to Vote?
Village of Oakfield, Community Center, 130 North Main Street, Oakfield
Town of LeRoy, N10725 County YY, Lomira
Town of Lomira, N10479 County Road AY, Lomira
Town of Byron, Byron Town Hall, N3097 State Road 175, Fond du Lac
Town of Fond du Lac, W5990 W. Pioneer Road, Fond du Lac
Town of Lamartine, Lamartine Municipal Building, N5269 Schaefer Drive, Oakfield
Town of Oakfield, Town Hall, N3349 Oak Center Road, Oakfield
**Polling Places Open until 8:00**
What is being proposed?
** The current $700,000 referendum will expire at the end of the 2013-2014 school year.
* The Board of Education is asking to REPLACE it with a $1,000,000 Referendum for operating costs for the next three years, then $1,200,000 for the following three years.
* The proposed referendum is effective for six years: 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-2018, 2018-2019, and 2019-2020 school years.
Make an Informed Decision....
For more information:
- Call us directly at 920-583-4117
- Informational opportunities:
- Monday, February 3rd at 6:00 pm - Oakfield Elementary School - School Funding/Referendum Presentation
- Thursday, February 13th at 6:00 pm - Lori's Bar, Lamartine - Referendum Q&A
- Sunday, February 23rd at 8:00 - 11:30 am - Oakfield Fire Department Breakfast - Informal Q&A with Sue Green and Referendum Committee
- Thursday, March 6 at 6:00 pm - Byron (Location TBD) - Referendum Q&A
- Thursday, March 13 at 6:00 pm - Anita's Log Cabin, Oakfield - Referendum Q&A
- Thursday, March 27 (TBD) - Oakfield Lion's Dinner Meeting - Informal Q&A with Sue Green and Referendum Committee